This page is for house ownere. Following are the points what i can think of regarding best practices, before giving rent for a tenent. All these points owner should maintain in one dairy.
Electicity meter numbers and paint numbers
- Note down all the electicity meter numbers – This will be useful for segrigating the bills
- Note down Geayser numbers for each house
- Wardrobe key number
- Internal wall paint number for walls
- Paint numbers for window shutters, window rods, doors
- House owner can pay power bills of all the tenents at one shot this will save time for all the tenents
Note down all the House key numbers in dairy:
- Owner has to note down all the lock key nembers for each house along with the company name.
- While purchasing door locks it is better to purchace the locks which has three keys.
- If owner is handing over all the keys to teanent, then advise tenent to keep one key at their relatives/friends house where he has trust. This method is extreamly useful during key loss and avoid beaking the lock
Rental agreement format:
Owner can have a rental agreement with the points which specific to his house.
Access sample House rental agreement. Edit according to your requirement
- Few houses will have maintainence costs and few will not
- Few owners will collect painting charges and few won’t collect any thing
List of instructions based on social responsibility:
Owner can give these instructions to teanents on garbage throwing guidelines, parking best practices.
It is ideal to collect any ID proof of the tenent. With this unknown people who are planning to perform anti-social activities will not come for rent. For geanune people this will not be a problem
Permanent address and emergency contact
Collect Perment address of the employee and two emergency contact numbers. These two things will be very useful during accidents and medical emergencies