- Now a days people are going for plastic tanks.
- plastic tank cost will be around Rs ~ 5 rupees per liter (Oct 2013). Now Triple layer tanks are coming. Better to go with triple layer tanks
Tanks which are built by cement:
- Before plastic tanks come in people use construct tanks using bricks and cement
- This is more economical.
- extra care need to be taken while constructing to avoid any leaks.
- Use water proofing material by taking your engineer advise.
- Go through Sump and Tank page to get more details
[singlepic id=126 w=400 h=320 mode=watermark float=]
In case if you are constructing tank put two or three layers of concrete while constructing sump that will avoid cracks. In below picture they kept three concrete layers.
[singlepic id=42 w=400 h=320 mode=watermark float=]
How much height is required to setup solar tank
- It should be around 5 feet to 5′ 6″ feet from the roof
- When ever you are placing a tank on a metal base don’t forget to keep tank in flat surface. like shown in below picture. In below picture tank was placed on kadapa stones.
[singlepic id=125 w=400 h=320 mode=watermark float=]
Water tanker placement:
- water tank should be placed in roof according to vasthu
[singlepic id=124 w=400 h=320 mode=watermark float=]